2006/12/11

No milk today... da da da da dumm daaah...

At my families old flat in Mainz - I don´t really
like Apple computers but this feature is nifty!


Today is my lazy day. Hanging around, doing the dishes
(Merle forced me
to - do you know the meaning of BOHEMÈ?
Actually, doing the dishes is the only household thing I can
do at least moderately good, so that is my job),
visting
her mom, and suddenly I am too
tired to come
up with something new.
Well, this is a very
rare occasion,
but I just have to do a post
anyway.

So, thanks for all those overwhelming comments,
I guess I got the hang of what
my visitor prefer.
So I decided to do a little
series.
"Series" meaning "doing the same
picture with minor
modifications over and over
again".
HA! A loophole. Art is great.


This blog portraits my struggle to entertain you at
all costs. WILL I SUCCEED?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm supremely entertained.... See Fred, you dont have to make us ALL look bad by drawing a full finished drawing a day.. Photos and day to day chore stories are great fun!

I think i'll post somethin tunight on my cat vomiting on my bed.. now that's life! :)

ariel
PS- i didnt mean to stop drawing.. i just ment stop being so good ;)

Anonymous said...

Fred??.. whats the magazine that you sent me the link to about?

It's called allegra.. but whats it about?

a

Jeannetto said...

Nice Mondrian print in the background, how Deutsch... I mean, Dutch.

:)

<3jeannette