2006/12/02

IF: Might


Rooar, mighty knight!

(Now I am mighty tired, believe me)


While doing this, I listened to the
videos of Bobby Chiu - not so much a tutorial
on digital painting in Photoshop as it seems on the
first glance, but more a extremely helpful motivation in
the way that he talks about everyday live issues of
artist. I URGE you to check his video out, you really
just need the audio. This guy is well worth being
promoted, so I´ll do it right here.


Bobby Chiu on YouTube


Such a great guy.


8 comments:

harmoniousjosh said...

That's a very cool image of a knight astride his mighty skunk.

swahnen said...

I like your drawingstyle, it is very cool!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Quirky and unique.

I can just see this appearing in magazines as an illustration.

Michelle Lana said...

Cool illo.

Jeannetto said...

Nice squirrel tail.

John Coulter said...

dude. i love your style. this is awesome.

http://johncoulter.blogspot.com/

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Such a strong, powerful style!

neilornstein said...

terrific work