2006/12/08

Arf! Arf! Grrrrr...... Arf! Arf! Arf!


Arf! Arf! Arf arf! Grrr.... Arf!
Arf arf arf! Arf! Grrr...Grrr...
Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf arf arf! Grrr!
Arf... arf arf!


Whatever.

Looking back, I wish I coloured THIS one.
Cuddly rodents seem to be a lot more popular
than chihuahuas with rabies these days.

Well, you could print it out and
colour it with crayons instead. I mean,
just sitting on your butt looking at
other people´s efforts? Get something
done yourself already. (Most of
you do that anyways, so this is
just rhetorical.)

And looking back even more, I wish
I would have spent my time drawing some
sketches for my class tomorrow.
Life - a heap of missed opportunities!

Arf arf! Grrr....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude?... if you've missed "any" opportunities... They've NOT been recorded on "this" blog. Good stuff as always..

ARF!

Anonymous said...

Also... poor dog.. He looks like one of those inner city homeless dog you find anywhere.

In particular... the movie Amores Peros comes to mind.

aaarf.

esillustration said...

o i like this a lot! you could submit a lot to this weeks IF topic. jus sayin

Frederik Jurk said...

Yeah, I love masks. Easily my favourite IF topic so far!