2008/08/16

IF: Detach


click to enlarge

"Plane detached! Mission to sun commencing!"

This is inspired a lot by the works of
Martin Tom Dieck and Markus Huber. This is
my usual Uniball Eye finelines, but the grey
shades are made with a Faber Castell
Polychromos black color pen.
I like the more chunky and slightly
metallic feel it gives the drawing.
(I used a slighty similar ink
wash technique some time ago.
)

Hope you like it ;)

Oh, and from now on I´ll posting
mostly on Flickr since it´s a lot easier and
more comfortable for viewers. I´ll keep posting
my IF submissions here, though.

5 comments:

sheree boyd said...

love the "smudginess" of this piece

Lucialtrove said...

I like the chunky effect and the character design. Very nice illustration!

Curious Art said...

Oh boy, so glad to see your work again. Great as always. The new medium works beautifully.

Anonymous said...

I'm fan of your style !

Connie said...

Weird and wonderful. Great lines.