2007/06/23

*Gnnnrkk!*


...the weather is changing like crazy in Hamburg again,
and since I am the delicate artsy type this is giving me a
grinding headache. I am ALSO out of any painkillers,
and those are only sold at pharmacies here in Germany,
and since it´s saturday afternoon, I have no other choice
than sitting here and drinking some debatable beer-soda mix,
hoping that it might help (but I bet it won´t).




This is my workplace at our school. Yes - THE WHOLE
TABLE! AND A DRAWER! It´s not so much that I use
dozens of paint cans and larger-than-life canvas space, but
rather that it is right in the middle of the building (which
gives me a good workout everytime I am jumping up
or down the steps to see if I can find someone I know
and talk to her or him). Also, no Nintendo or
internet in arms reach, which is always a plus
for people with hopeless attention spans like me.




Most of the time I am sitting in a couch chair in the
other room with two girls, listening to whatever music they
are putting into the player.
I spent the last three days there, from 6 to 8 hours each,
which made me really tired coming back home, but in a
good way. FINALLY I am working at a pace that
I am satisfied with.


4 comments:

biteyourowntail said...

Not such a flawed attempt - I came from IFN to see so where's my Ipod? Huh?

biteyourowntail said...

...and I like your work. Great stuff

Roy Blumenthal said...

Wow!!! Thanks for the iPOD, dude! But I'm afraid I had to remove the Einsturzende Neubauten tracks you so kindly put on it for me. They're just too softcore for me. Not enough headache potential.

Blue skies
love
Roy

Jeannetto said...

enjoy it while it lasts. i got cozy in my little studio at school, then, all of a sudden, they stick a square hat on my head and tell me to get-the-fuck-out!